Your child’s hopes and dreams mean the world to you. They mean the world to us, too, which is why our mission is all about your child. We exist to help children achieve their dreams, whatever they may be.
From your child’s first early childhood experience until high school graduation, Osseo Area Schools offers exceptional opportunities for your child to thrive; multiple forms of support for your child’s educational and life journey; and partnerships that open doors to amazing learning. View our district brochure.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Osseo Area Schools!
- Complete enrollment forms and gather required documents.
- Kindergarten or Grades 1-12 for next year 2020-21 school year.
- If you live outside district boundaries, apply for open enrollment.
- If you live in the district but wish to apply for an in-district transfer to a school other than the one assigned to your home, apply for in-district transfer.
- Interested in a school with a thematic (arts, STEM, STEAM, International Baccalaureate, health sciences) focus? Learn about our magnet schools and how to apply
- Need immunizations? The Northwest Immunization Clinic, located within our Enrollment Center, may be able to help.
- Learn about our English Learner program.
- Ask our family advocate for a referral to community resources.
- Bring your enrollment materials to our districtwide Enrollment Center, 7051 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Center. Hours are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday (check our calendar before planning your visit).
We’re here to help!
Call our Enrollment Center at 763-585-7350 with any enrollment-related questions.