Requesting transcripts is easy because Osseo Area Schools uses Parchment to handle student transcript requests electronically. You are able to order your transcripts online, with the ease and 24/7 convenience of the Web. The first time you visit the Parchment website, a one-time account set up is required.
During the registration process, you will be asked for your:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Highest level of education completed
- Birth date
- Email address (please use a private email address, not your Osseo Apps email address)
- Please do not use the "open with Facebook" option (due to nicknames, inaccurate birthdates, etc.)
The Parchment website is most compatible with Chrome or Firefox
How does it work?
- Log on to Parchment (click on the "Request my Transcript" button above)
- Have a valid email address and choose a password
- Click on the "plus" (+) sign to add your high school; it will prompt you to "add your institution"
- After you have added your high school, you can click on "Order"
- Select college or destination to receive your transcripts
Currently Enrolled Students
a. All transcript requests for currently enrolled students are FREE if the destination/college selected accepts electronic transcripts. There is no limit as to how many you request.
b. If the destination selected does not accept electronic transcripts, a $2 mailing fee will apply.
a. Electronic transcript cost for alumni is $5.
b. Paper copy cost for alumni is $7.
c. If you previously opened an account with Parchment using your Osseo Apps email, we recommend going into your settings/profile and changing the email address.
The school approves the requests online and Parchment does the rest:
- Prepares transcripts and sends them to designated destinations
- Confirms sending and delivery, so you know when your application is complete
Current students contact the Career Resource Center at your high school
Alumni call 763-391-7125.
You can also learn more online: